Friday, February 22, 2008

Lost Hope Update.......

Well I did it! I invited my brother to church this Sunday. He said that he would check it out!!! This in it's self is a miracle and shows the power of prayer. Not only did this one miracle occur, but two occurred on that very same day!!! The first was my brother excepting the invitation to church, but secondly my Aunt and Cousin want to go!!! This is un-heard of!!! I never thought in a million years my Aunt would even consider it? How amazing is our God!!! Now I must pray that the message this Sunday hits home with them all.

I don't see how it couldn't! Our pastor is amazingly funny and entertaining while delivering the truths and principles of the bible. If you haven't heard any of his messages you need to check them out @ www.freshlifechurch.com You can listen to the recent message or archived ones. My hope has been more then restored!!! Thank you all for the prayers!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hey Toddles. Great to see you have a blog!......