Thursday, February 7, 2008

My wife started womens ministry today.

I am very excited about this. This will give her the opportunity to meet other Christian females that will become friends. She has been isolated because she works from home and rarely gets the chance to meet new people. She volunteers at our childrens elementary school and is part of the PTO. I guess that is pretty much the only chance she gets to meet new people.

She has needed something like this for a long time now. I am jealous in a way becuase I really want to do the same with the mens ministry. However I work Tuesday and the mens ministry is held every Tuesday morning. I am hopeing there is another way to meet more of the members of our church and really get the chance to get to know them. I am very excited about meeting new people who love Christ the way I do. It seems he is all I really want to talk about now.

No comments: