Thursday, November 20, 2008

Written by request.......

My sister pointed out to me that I wasn't blogging as much as I used to. She stated that I had got her addicted to reading it and that I wasn't keeping up with her addiction demands. So thus I am blogging right now while watching peoples court. Sis this blogs for you! So you can't say I didn't deliver. As for life situations that I usually blog about. Stacey and I have decided to take a step back from the Skate ministry.

Meaning we won't be running the Saturday skate nights anymore. It was something we prayed over for a few weeks. However I will bring the word on occasion because it is my passion to teach the word. I love it and wouldn't have it any other way. I love to teach kids what I never learned when I was their age! In fact you can't shut me up if we get on the topic of the bible. I live it and breath it, and I love it with all my being.

Off topic and completely out of nowhere. My wife just stated that if I weren't married with kids. I'd be a dork with a room full of mint condition comic books that were wrapped in plastic and stored in boxes. I replied that I wouldn't be that way however I would have a room full of Lord Of The Rings sword collection and I'd live in a hobbit hole. I hope that this fulfills your blogging addiction sis!

No comments: