Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving......

This year we spent Thanksgiving with our good friends Seth and Jill from Church. We ate a ton of food and played board games and then hit the Wii. Overall it was an awesome night. I really enjoy spending time with them and the kids do as well. They have children around the same age and they are constantly working up plans to spend the night before asking us parents. They already have the nights planned and how they are going to establish a ride to and from houses. It is really cool that the kids enjoy each others company as much as the adults do. That is a rare thing to come by and I feel totally blessed by it.

Seth and I are talking of going shooting here soon. We talked about that a bit last night. I just have to pick up some ammo for my pistol and it is a go! Stacey and Jill want to go as well so that would be a fun double date! Flowers, shooting guns and then dinner! Sounds like a Montana double date to me! Tonight we are heading to skate night with a brand new case of bibles. Sabriand was kind enough to donate them to our cause. What a blessing it is to see kids receive their first bible! They are so excited and it is totally awesome to see them that way about God! Sabriand stated he was going to stop in tonight, so I am super stoked to introduce him to the kids!

Josh my little brother is going to attend as well to see the kids skate. The kids are going to love showing off for their uncle. I think he is going to be surprised at what they can do. I hope you all had an awesome Thanksgiving!

Also at Chruch the other night they did a video asking the Children what they were thankful for. Being that our Church is an old movie theater they played it on the big screen. I was so proud to hear my two boy proclaim they were Thnakful for Jesus. It shows that they are getting what they have been learning not only from us but also from the Church and skate ministry. Here is the video....Kids are so cute and funny!


Untitled from Fresh Life Church on Vimeo.

No comments: