Thursday, November 6, 2008

Skate Ministry Change......

I was just informed today that we will be moving our skate ministry from our small garage into a 7000 Sq.Ft. building. Cost and ramp building materials will be provided for. We have dinner every skate night and the food will be provided as well. I fear however most of the kids in our small garage ministry will not be able to attend due to the new location. This is something I am struggling with. The kids need what we have been offering to them. Most live close by and will not have rides to get to the new location.

I am praying that the Lord would present a solution to this. In our new location we will reach more kids and have a ton of room so that we can combine the East side as well as the west side ministries. I am going to miss holding skate night in our garage. Maybe tax season the wife and I will purchase some ramps and continue doing it from our garage on an alternate night. I know the Lord will show us what we can do. I have faith in that! If you would pray that we follow Gods plan for us, and that we would not be distracted from what he has laid out before us. I just want to do what is good in the Lords eyes.

No comments: