Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Technical Difficulties


Our Internet keeps timing out and loosing connection and our wireless router died. So we sometimes have Internet and sometimes we don't. After about 20 calls into bresnan to get it fixed. They put us on a higher service level to where the people who know what they are doing will come and check out our cable connection and hopefully get our Internet fixed. I was originally going to post a blogger version of the message I gave at the Thrive Summer Camp. Being that our wireless router died I can't access my files on my external hard drive. Even if I hard wire it I can't access my files and that is very strange considering not everyone has wireless. So until I can access my external hard drive I have nothing but Technical difficulties to blog about. On a side note, Ashley is doing better today so that has been great! Looks like our prayers are being answered! Now lets hope her condition goes away completely. She is now outside playing in the beautiful sun that I am about to relax in.

No comments: