Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Skull Church Rehearsal


The family and I just got back from Skull Church rehearsal, and I have to say that it is going to be very cool! It is an interactive Church service that allows people to text in questions via cell phone or Internet and have them answered live during the service. The Q&A will follow a message given by pastor Levi Lusko. I can't go in to too much detail but it is going to be very cool! Another really cool thing is that I get to serve with my oldest son in the ushering ministry. He is so excited to step up and help out with the Church that it gets me choked up just thinking about it. I can't wait for opening night to see the people who come in off the street to see what this Skull Church is all about. My prayers are that they would find salvation through Christ and that many who may pass judgement on this new outreach would have their eye's opened to what God is doing through it. For more information please visit http://www.skullchurch.com/

No comments: