Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thrive 09 Summer Camp


It is almost here! Two days from now will be the day we depart for my Church youth group summer camp. I am so excited to be part of this because it is such a blessing to see Kids and young adults mature in the Lord. I have been praying that this time out in the wilderness will bring everyone including the leadership not only closer together but also closer to our awesome God! While at camp there will be music,devotions, and a guest speaker who will be giving messages daily. On top of that there will be games and a lot of fun activities! Trevor my oldest son will be attending and I am so happy that he is going to get to experience all of it. He is such a good kid and I can't wait to see the Lord work through his life. I hope that after this experience he and all the other students will draw even closer to the Lord. I have been so blessed to be able to help do the Lords work. There is no greater reward then to do what God calls us to do. I am truly humbled by all he has done in my life and in the lives of those around me.

No comments: