Sunday, February 1, 2009

Two nights planned at once!

Last night Stace and I were planning on doing the Active Student ministry for the first time last night. However I totally spaced that my sister was going to be in town this weekend. So we postponed Active until next week to spend time with my sister and her family. We ended up heading out to hear Betty and The Boy open for The Hollow. Betty and Josh performed a new amazing song titled Pennies. It was their first time playing it in front of people and I was blown away not only by the lyrics but the music. It is now my favorite song that they do.

I am hoping they put that song on their new CD they will be producing here soon. With that said we will be watching the Super Bowl here at our place with family and tons of food! I love food and football. I just wish I had an HD signal to watch the Super Bowl in HD. Maybe Xbox will be streaming it in HD! Wouldn't that be sweet! I hope you all have an safe and fun Super Bowl Sunday. If you drink be sure not to drive!

No comments: