Friday, February 20, 2009

Head Of The Household


Tonight while snuggling my son Jacob. As we sat and snuggled I said that I was about to go to bed. Jacob asked if he had to go to bed to? I decided I would have a little fun with him and knowing my wife was an ear shot away. I told him that when I go to bed everyone goes to bed. Then I asked him if he knew why that was. He couldn't come up with an answer and I told him it was because I was the head of the household. Stacey hearing this asked him to confirm that she was the head of the household by asking him who he thought was head of the household.


I told him he better answer that very carefully if he knew what was good for him and if he wanted a secure future. He giggled as Stacey and I kept prodding him to state one of us was head of the household. After about 3 minutes I asked him one last time......So Jake who is the head of the household? He responded with, Jesus Christ is the head of the household. I told him that he was right. I tell you what when I heard that it made my day! The little guy gets it and that makes me very happy!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Made my day too!! WOOHOO!