Friday, January 16, 2009

Whats New

We haven't been up to much lately. Montana winters can be long especially when you aren't into winter activities. The Flu season has been a rough one on all of us. It seems we get a strain and fight it off. Then instantly there is a new variation we have to endure again. We have been spending most of our time playing video games and enjoying Netflix new instant stream via Xbox Live. We can browse movies and watch them instantly on our T.V. It is really cool to have that option! They have everything from Movies to Full T.V. show seasons.

Some are also in HD so that is really nice! Who needs an outrageous cable bill when you pay 7.99 a month to stream it instantly to your computer or Xbox. I am sold on Netflix. Other then being couch potatoes we are enjoying our Church that just celebrated it's two year birthday. I started going a year ago where there were roughly around 275 members. One year later we have around 1000 members and growing. We have gone from one service on Sunday and another on Wednesday. To two services on Sunday, one on Wednesday, and one on Saturday. It is crazy to see how fast this Church has grown.

I have been looking for new ways in serving the Lord but have not found that area in where I can serve. I feel like I am wasting time just watching movies and playing video games. I need to put more time into home study with the family. I am going to start doing that weekly to keep us all in the Word of God. I hope you all are having a great winter! I myself am ready for Summer and hiking,camping, and swimming!!!! Later folks I am going to see if the wife needs any help.

2 comments:

erin said...

I'm in the same place as you. Don't let up, keep pressing on towards what Christ has for you and your family. Hope you get to feeling better. Praying for you guys.

Todd said...

Thanks bro, and we will be praying you you all as well.