Saturday, January 17, 2009

For My Dad


Some of my earliest memories are of listening to my dad sing and play guitar. I used to try to strum his guitar and make music when I was little. In my mind it sounded awesome but really it must have sounded like random noise. After my mom passed away I inherited her guitar and began playing a little. I still do from time to time but really haven't put much more time into it. I guess I have music in my blood on both sides of the family. As a kid my Grandparents would have huge Jam sessions in their living room. My kids also love music and I caught this picture of my son strumming guitar on our front porch. It reminded me of when I was a kid strumming on my dads guitar. Jacob sat out there for over an hour strumming enjoying the nice Montana summer weather. So dad here is a picture that made me think of you, love ya dad!

2 comments:

June said...

Hi Todd, just stopping by and saying hi! I always enjoy reading your blog. Stop by mine once in a while so I feel like I have friends lol ... Tell Stacey hi!

Todd said...

I just got done leaving you a comment on your blog and figured I'd check my blog out for a comment from you. Looks like we are back in blogging business!