Monday, December 29, 2008

A blog in boredom.

Sometimes you just have to quit trying to prove your point of view with those who don't agree with you. I have realized wasting time debating with someone who won't change their mind is a waste of time. There is no winning an argument when a fact is not a fact, or when truth is not truth. There is no right or wrong only what is. You can talk in circles with someone like that. When all direction leads to nowhere then what direction do you go? How do you live life going on in circles with no solid direction other then eventually your grave? You die and then nothing? All of what we know came from nothing to go back to nothing. How can something come from nothing if there is nothing there to begin with? Are you following me here? A spark just so happened to come from nothing and started a mass forest fire! How would that stand up in a court of law? How can so called logic be so illogical?

Let us look at it this way. Our universe came from absolutely nothing. There wasn't even a void of empty space. It just happened to become on its own even though it didn't exist. So what didn't exist now exists because we are here now and that must be what happened. There is no God so it must have just happened out of nothing. Do you see where I am going with this? You need more faith to believe this all came from nothing then to say it came from God. The only reason people say everything began out of nothing is because they don't want to believe there is a God. So in turn we have a great debate over world views.

I've tried explaining how illogical this evolution logic is to those who are evolutionists. However it always turns out with them telling me how close minded I am and that I have a very simple mind. They switch subjects often to keep from answering questions that I may ask them. In turn it becomes one huge circle of dialogue that ends up in someone getting mad. So I have decided not to go into conversation like this with those I know can't handle a conversation like this without loosing their temper. I must say it is awesome to think about it all.

No comments: