Monday, December 8, 2008

Car Troubles.

We own a junker for a car, but beggars can't be choosers. It has mood swings on when it wants to run. Today the wife and I had eye appointments. While driving to the eye doctor this morning every time I stopped the car died. Luckily the previous owner jerry rigged a ignition switch on the door otherwise I would have been stranded. For some reason as it died at every stop the switch got it running until the next stop. It took time and strategic planning to get home. I had to locate non stop roads to reach home again. I even used parking lots and alley ways to do this. I guess thats where all the video gaming comes in play. I can think outside of the box when it comes to getting home(Legally of course!) off road! To make matters worse the roads were icy and that makes it hard to do all of the above and keep the car moving so it doesn't die.

I am wondering how Stacey is going to make it to work now. I can walk but she has to travel. I wish it was closer to tax season so we could just buy a new car that runs! Oh well we will manage one way or the other. It might be tight for a while but we have faith God will provide. I always get stressed at first and then think back on all we have been through in the past. We have always made it through and have never gone without. In the meantime I am looking for a way to get 2 new used vehicles so I can take a bat to the one we own now. It would be such a great feeling to smash it a few times! Demolition derby would be fun too! Paint a 3 on the door and we are good to go!

No comments: