Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa does exist!

Today we received a brand new Xbox 360 in the mail. It was given to us by someone who wishes to remain anonymous so lets call him Santa. I was very close to getting teary eyed when he said that Stacey and I have helped so many others out that we deserve to be helped as well. So we are going to be playing Xbox for a while tonight and enjoying our online friends we have made over the years. It has been a long time since we have gamed with any of them and it will be a blast! I recently found out a few of the people in the Skate Ministry game as well. So that will be really cool to game with them online. I found out that one of the Skate Ministry leaders was a guy I used to battle all the time in game toury's. It is crazy to think we both had similar gaming backgrounds and wound up at the same skate ministry. So it will be cool to go head to head with Randy on live again now knowing him in person. How strange it was when we realized we battled each other multiple times for hours on end and we lived in the same city and never knew it! Well I have to run there is gaming to do!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Stacey told me about the "guy" that said he would buy you the 360 again. Thats pretty cool! Least you got 2 game systems now :-) I want to get a Wii. I really want the Wii fit. But they are kinda spendy, so who knows when that is gonna happen. Do you and Stace still have your same XBL names? Or different?