Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All Aboard!!!

The last train is leaving and it is a one way ticket. So you better have your stuff packed and in order because it won't be long before the last train leaves this rundown station for good. Our time is short and grows shorter day by day. I'm ready to go are you? With what is happening in our world I'd say we are about to see our final hour here in our life time. The conductor is about to give one last call for you to step up at last. So do with your life what you've never done before. Step up and be bold in you walk with the Lord. Each minute counts because we never know when that last minute will take place in our life hear on Earth. We are all going home very soon! I find great peace in that. However I know some may not make it there with me. I find great sorrow in that, and I know that nothing I say or do will change the minds of those that think I'm a crazy simpleton.

All that is left for me to do in those situations is pray. I know they've heard the Lord speaking to them yet they choose to ignore it. I pray that they choose to hear the Lords voice before too much longer. I guess you could say I am being selfish because I can't bear to imagine being separated from friends and loved ones for an eternity. I hope to spend that eternity being together growing and bonding forever without end. So with the knowledge that our life is short we must make the best of it. I will continue in my faith to reach out to those who do not accept Christ as their savior. One day he will come on the clouds and all will see him even if they never believed in him. So it is not a matter of when you believe in Christ it is how you will come to believe in him.

However those who wait till the day of Judgement to finally make up their minds will have waited too long. I hope we all give the bible a really good look before we throw it out as fairytales used to control people. Really look at it before you choose to ignor what is written in it.

Rev 1:5-8

Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, 6 and hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

It states all shall wail because of him. Some of those will be tears of Joy and others will be tears of surrow because they had denied Christ and the realization will instantly hit them and regret will set in. I do not post this to ignite anger I post this so this does not happen to you. It is a hard thing to swallow and your instinct is to get angry. Do not let anger blind you from the truth. Look at it and look into it before you deny it. I know I am talking to some that may not give this any further reading. However I hope your reaction is different. Give the bible a chance and I promise that your life will be changed completely. To have hope that you've never had. A strength that you never experienced that gets you though hell and back. Sure you life will be full of trials still, and maybe even more! However you will have the strength to get through them. Mostly you will never be alone.

You will always have the Lord with you in the dark places of this world. There is nothing like the love of the Lord and the blessings that come from that love. I hope that you all may find this and get to experience what I am talking about. There is nothing better in this world then that. Don't let lack of hope keep you from letting the Lord into your heart. There is hope beyond measure in the presence of our Lord. All you have to do is ask Jesus Christ into your heart as your savior. Believe that he died on the cross for our sins and that he was ressurected. Give your heart to him and ask that all your sins be forgiven. I pray that some of you will do this.

In doing this you will be making the best decision you will have made ever! If you don't have a bible there are many places you can get one for free. If you don't have a Church or now where to find one. You can check out these sites.

www.harvest.org

www.freshlifechurch.org

www.brandnewradio.com

These are a few of my favorite Podcasts to listen to.

No comments: