Thursday, October 23, 2008

Video war.

Well I have out done myself again! I started a video war with my wife. I should have known better then doing this being she is far more clever then I could ever be. I figured it would be fun just to annoy her by recording a video with my cell phone. Ya know, it was fun and then I posted it on my facebook account for all to see. I figured it was an exciting way to interact with my wife. We like to joke around with each other quite a bit. This just seemed like an innovative thing to do until she blew me out of the water with her video. I am still trying to figure out a way to top it. However this video you are about to see is a hard one to beat! This is me playing Star Wars unleashed on the Nintendo Wii. I was brought to tears through laughter as I watched how ridiculous I looked while pulling of my battle moves! Watch and learn young Padawan!

No comments: