Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tis the season!

At work I have been receiving in product for halloween displays this last week. Everything from specialized chips and food products such as candy. We also get in specialized seasonal wine. This wine is called Vampire and we only get it for the Halloween season. While checking in this wine I noticed that we had three different varieties Merlot, Cabernet Sauvingnon, and Pinot Noir. That wasn't what caught my attention however. It was the quantity that really made me laugh. I had to take a quick picture of this so you could see for yourselves. This was not done on purpose but it fits the name of the wine as well as the season the wine display will be built for. For each variety there were 6 cases delivered for all 3 varieties. Thats 3 6's so 666 stood out on the invoice. That really made me laugh and get creeped out at the same time.

Check it out!!!!

No comments: