Friday, October 17, 2008

Cuddle Buddy!

This is my workstation. You may notice a brightly colored stuffed animal on top of my computer monitor. That there my friends is my cuddle buddy. Some may question why a grown man in his early thirties needs a stuffed cuddle buddy? To tell you the truth it is more for the people around me. Whenever I see someone is having a bad day. I hold it out to them and ask them if they need to burrow my cuddle buddy. That usually brings a smile to their face and they grab it and give it a hug. It works in some strange way even if it is a joke. I was in need of a cuddle today and ya know my day got better as it progressed. It has been a long stressful week but I made it all because of my friend Mr. Cuddles! Next time you are having a bad day at work. Maybe you should think of buying yourself a cuddle buddy for work! I hope you all have a great weekend! After reading this you all will think I am crazy. In my line of work if you aren't partially crazy you won't survive the onslaught of grouchy customers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need one of those...

Todd said...

If you want you can borrow Mr.Cuddles!

Tonya said...

I am seriously going to steal one of my kids stuffed animals and make it my own Mr. Cuddles!!! As much as I know you are joking, I am glad you are cool enough to do something like that to lighten peoples moods and help their day. Just shows your heart is in the right place!