Sunday, October 12, 2008

It's Cold!

Fall is here and it is a cold one! I think we are in for a very cold winter. Stacey and I are trying to figure out how we are going to heat our garage for the skate ministry. Propane heaters are expensive as well as electric heaters. We will need one very shortly I am sure about that. I am so glad we started this ministry. There are about 6 kids who come that don't skate yet they come every week. I am so blessed in seeing this, because the most important thing in all of this. Is that they are learning the word of God and also have a positive place to come when they can't find that at home. I see some of these kids out late after dark. I often wonder if the parents even worry about them at all? I am so glad these kids have a safe haven now that provides them somewhere to hang out until they return home.

No comments: