Thursday, August 27, 2009

1st and Kitten



I was looking for a funny picture for my blog that had to do with kittens when I came across the above picture. This is a Cyclopes kitten. This is a real picture and here is the story about the creepiest kitten I have laid eye's on....or should I say laid "eye" upon! Muahahahahahaha!

Story Link


Now to get to what caused me to search for a picture of a kitten. Yesterday the family and I celebrated my birthday. We decided to eat at Five Guys and then afterward head over to Game stop to check out video games. While searching through the Xbox titles one in particular caught my "eye" and that title was Madden 2010! I have been "eying" that game since it came out and "eye" really want it! While standing there drooling over the awesome prospect of finally owning such a wonderful game. My wife decided to throw a curve ball in my direction. While standing by a few guys who were also shopping for video games. She asked me this....

"Would you rather have Madden 2010 or a kitty?"

I thought about it for one second (I love cats especially kitties)and replied without one bit of hesitation! "I want a kitty!" As those words left my lips I realized what I had just said around complete male strangers. This is not something a guy who buys manly video games such as Madden would ever say! It is something he would never admit to saying! I could feel humility setting in and my face must have turned at least 10 shades of red. So I choose a kitty over Madden 2010 and now I am blogging about it! I have no shame! My manliness has now hit an all time low in the history on manliness! Well I have revealed enough for now. I must go look for a cute fury friend.

No comments: