Friday, August 7, 2009

Bible School


Being that I am a man of little means and I have a family to tend to. I just can't pick up and head out of state to the nearest bible school, nor can I afford one. So I have found the next best thing. I was directed to www.bible.org to check out a free way of going to bible school! That's right the key word is free! On bible.org there is a two year bible school available streaming the Internet. You can watch the class via video or mp3. They are all prerecorded so you can watch them whenever your heart desires. There are 10 classes per course and I am just starting Intro To Theology. You can view the class work book via PDF file as you watch or listen to the class. This is such a blessing because I have wanted to go to bible school for a long time now.

I am waiting for books in the mail that I have ordered so I can do the reading assignments for future classes. This has been my passion for a long time and I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I have never felt so fulfilled ever! There has always been this feeling of I should be doing something more with my life. I am happy to say that there is no feeling like that now. I know that this is exactly what I am supposed to do. Often people go through life not knowing why they feel like they feel like something isn't quite right. That they should have taken a different path. I can say that my whole life has led up to this moment for a reason. There is no question that every event in my life has led me to where I am supposed to be and that is here now.

Every trial I have ever faced has always led me to rely on God even more then I had previously. I must say that he has been a sturdy foundation on which my life has been built upon. I have an unyielding urge to let others know about God and the amazing lives we can have by putting our faith in him. Especially those who doubt in him. So taking these classes will help me communicate this through a better understanding of the bible and God. I am really stoked!!!!

No comments: