Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home for lunch.


Today I came home from lunch and found that my kids were in mid bible study. The curriculum we are using for home school incorporates the bible in the learning process. Every day there is a bible study that is part of the days agenda. It was such a blessing to see all three of them studying the word of God. I know without a doubt we have made the right decision to home school. The kids are excited about science! They are studying forensics right now and they can't wait to start the next lesson.

I can't wait to start teaching them art. It will give me an excuse to start drawing again. Who knows maybe one of the kids will excel and become the next Picasso? You never know what the future holds. I have no doubt that we have made the right decision to home school. People are so used to being put in a box that it is hard to imagine you can learn outside of it. I can't wait to see what this will bring in our lives as a family. It definitely has brought all of us closer together.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

That is so great! And I completely agree about the "box". Life is learning and learning is life!