Saturday, April 11, 2009

Giving God Leftovers.....

I am trying to manage my time where God increases in my life and things like Xbox, Netflix, and other things become less of a distraction in that pursuit. I have a strong urge to start a neighbor hood bible study much like the skate night we were doing before from home. The reward in teaching each kid there was AWESOME! To see growth in them and the curiosity in their eye's were more then I could ask for. I see a need for it in our neighbor hood. There are so many kids that are out and about because their parents don't want them at home. I am considering this as the nice weather rolls in and the kids will be out in force. I miss our skate nights that we had and how those kids loved coming there not only to have fun, but mostly to hear the word of God.

With that said I don't want to get so bogged down that I or my family get burned out. However there are some things that can be cut out to make more time for God. So I will be praying on this to see what the Lord would want of us. If you all wouldn't mind praying about that for us as well, it would be much appreciated. I hope you all have an amazing Easter this year! If you want check out the live feed from my church tomorrow, there will be three of them. 8AM,10Am,and 12PM Mountain Time Zone. You can watch them at www.freshlifechurch.org or just watch it below via Ustream.....

No comments: