Sunday, March 15, 2009

Howdy

Hey all......

I haven't been blogging lately so I figured I'd do so to get you caught up on what has been going on. I have been really busy lately with being sick all winter. The family just seems to be catching one bug after another. We pass it on to each other because we love to share even when it is a cold. We've tried everything to keep from getting sick but it seems nothing we do works. Recently Stacey found she was exposed to black mold at work and thinks that may be why we keep getting sick. So we shall see what happens when that gets taken care of.

Stacey and I have been helping out with our Church junior high ministry and have been loving it. We are now reading Crazy Love by Francis Chan and it is AWESOME! I highly recommend it to everyone. We went sledding the other day just so we could hang with the kids. It was a lot of fun and a great way to have fun with the kids in the ministry. On the side I have been doing game preview and reviews for XLN. It is great to get free video games but sometimes painful to do all the research it requires to write a review.

I am looking forward to summer and all the hiking that awaits me there. I have been doing some hiking this winter with friends and also enjoying it with those who love God as much as I do. There is nothing like getting out into the Montana wilderness and talking about God and our walk with him. Seeing Gods creation and how beautiful it is can be humbling and inspirational at the same time. Speaking of which you have to check out the awe factor video on www.crazylovebook.com it puts in perspective how minute we humans are in the known universe. It shows how great the creator of all things truly is!

No comments: