Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sweet Revenge!!!!

I am one who waits patiently in order to get even. Tonight was revenge years in the making!

Back story

Scene: My oldest son years ago in diapers running around the house with the biggest smelliest, messy diaper known to mankind.

Situation: I am digging through the diaper bag grabbing lots of wipes and a new diaper.

Offense: My younger brother encouraging my son to jump in the air and land on his butt like this! (My brother literally illustrating this action for my son Trevor to follow exactly down to the grunt as his butt hits the floor)!

Reaction: I scream no!!!!!! (As I run in slow motion to keep my sons bottom from hitting the ground).

Needless to say I wasn't fast enough! By the time I reached him his butt had hit the ground. This has a explosive effect when it comes to diapers that are overly filled with....well you know....really nasty stuff! I won't go into detail but it was really bad! From that day forward I vowed I'd have my vengeance!

Today I have had my vengeance! Earlier this evening I called my brother just to catch up and see how things were going. As the conversation progressed he asked me if I wanted to talk to his son (my nephew). I took the opportunity to chat with him and talk about cool stuff like video games. However before we ended the conversation. I asked him "The" question. I asked if he would like to accept a top secret mission from uncle Todd. He replied "yes" without hesitation. I could tell he was totally willing to do my bidding.

Excerpt from actual conversation:

Uncle Todd: Gavin would you like to accept a top secret mission?

Gavin: Yes!

Uncle Todd: Ok, you know how your dad likes to wear his pants low rider style?

Gavin: Yeah....

Uncle Todd: You have to be real sneaky cause your dad is fast. When he has his back turned and is not expecting it. Run up and yank up on his exposed boxers! Yank real hard and then tell him that is from Uncle Todd!

2 hours later.....

The phone rings and it is my brother asking if I told Gavin to pants him. In the background I can hear Gavin laughing and screaming it was Uncle Todd's idea! Apparently Gavin felt more comfortable yanking dads pants down instead of yanking his boxers up. So my revenge was far better then planned. It only took around 11 years but it was worth it! My brother while laughing vowed to repay me. Yet I still feel the diaper thing is only a quarter paid off. There is nothing more fun than playing pranks on a brother. Little Gavin did a good job and took his dad by complete surprise. I can only imagine what his reaction was when his pants hit the floor.

No comments: