Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snapshot


It has been a while since I have last posted so I figured I'd give you all the scoop. First and foremost we are still waiting for a slot to open up in Spokane so we can take Ashley to the neurologist. It could take up to three more months to get her in. It is hard to be patient when you child is sick. So we have a few more months at the most to wait. On top of that work has been cutting hours drastically. I have been blessed to keep all my hours this far and I pray that the economy picks back up so my co-workers can keep up on their bills.

I recently went to the chiropractor because of horrible back pain that I've had for almost 5 years now. It seems my spinal cord fused to my hip when I was developing in my mothers womb. This has caused my spine to curve and throw things off a bit. I have slight nerve damage and constant pain but I am surviving. There is no remedy other then surgery to fix it and I don't plan on doing that too soon. So I'm going to just grin and bear it. That is pretty much all the drama so lets get to the happy stuff!

The family has been doing great. My wife has honed her talents and has become and awesome baker, cook, and knitting addict. On top of all the schooling and crafts, I am amazed at how she can keep on going. She is amazing and I love her with all my heart! Trevor is at Altitude winter camp having fun with friends learning about God while snowboarding/sledding/eating twinkies stuffed with Vienna sausages.

Jacob is awesome like his dad at video games. I think I may have to recruit him to be my sidekick when we go pro. In fact we as a family could probably do this. We could call ourselves the Harvey 5! Yup now we just need to practice so we get good enough to find sponsorship.

We are excited to start our church home group soon, which is always such a blessing. I am excited to get it started again to not only hang with friends we made the first time around, but to also welcome new people into the group. You can never have enough friends who are like minded who love God with all their heart,body,and mind. I am counting down the days! That is what has and is going on in a snapshot. I'm sure I left quite a few things out. I'll just have to write about those things later.

No comments: