Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Just A Little Update.


What have I been up to lately? I have been keeping myself busy with Photoshop and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 for fun. When I am not creating things on Photoshop or as the gamers say...Pwning noobs A.K.A. Kicking butt. I have been busy in Church and Church activities. These past few years have been the greatest of my life. I feel a purpose and that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing, and there is no question about it.

As far as the family goes.....

They are all doing well! We set out into the wild and captured a Christmas tree with an axe. The boys had a ton of fun helping me to chop it down. Unfortunatly it was at the bottom of a steep hill. So it took a ton of Kids and 3 adults to pull it up. It is too huge for our living room so it will require trimming. We tried to put it up tonight but after two dysfunctional Christmas tree stands. We decided to call it good and get a new stand tomorrow and do the decorating then.


Well that is all for now. I must be off to bed, there is much to do tomorrow.

No comments: