Monday, November 2, 2009

Day Off


Today I spent the day doing absolutely nothing except being lazy with the family. It is nice just taking a day to do nothing. We watched movies, and T.V. shows such as LOST, Heroes, and old Popeye cartoons. We ate a ton of candy accompanied by some of the amazing goodies my wife Stacey cooked from scratch. I took a couple of hours to play around in Photoshop and made a desk top wallpaper for my Brother's band "Betty and The Boy" and it was a great release. There is something in creating something that really gives me a sense of pleasure. I have been messing around in Photoshop quite a bit lately and have been learning new things every time I use it to create something. I have to be honest, I would love another day off and I am not looking forward to getting up early tomorrow. With that said I am happy to still have a job in such hard times. So I'm going to enjoy the rest of the night with my family and go to bed early so I can face tomorrows challenges head on. There is nothing like getting rested up so you can start the week off on the right foot.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

its always nice to have a day to do absolutely nothing!