Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The future is wide open!

There is a lot happening here in the next week. I am excited what the LORD is to bring. We are kicking off some cool stuff with the Active ministry and starting a Church group at our home. I am really excited to see how the LORD is going to use our group within the community. I've always said that the best way to serve the LORD is to open up your front door and hit the street. There are so many needs with in everyone's community that you'd have to be blind not to see them. So this new adventure is something I can't wait to start. Meeting with new and old friends and sharing that fellowship is something that is so valuable. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to get rolling! Also that same week my in-laws are going to be visiting. I can't wait to see them because it has been too long. I am hoping the nice weather holds out for them. It is starting to get cold and I feel fall in the air.

No comments: